- The Bajrangkrishiyantra MULTICROP TRESHER consists of hopper with automatic feeding, which is drive by the gear box. Reverse gear can be use if necessary.
- The threshing unit contains three sharp cutting blades with spike tooth cylinder. The crop is cut in to small pieces & rubs against the concave which give superior separating performance.
- Two aspirators blowers are attached to threshing unit, which separates small pieces of crops residue from the seed.
- Further a shaking & bagging unit are used to collect the seeds.
- The unit is supplied with belts & pulleys to achieve variable cylinder speed, but the speed of blower can change according to requirement.
- It also consists of elevator or burm for loading seeds to trolley, pneumatic transport wheel & single hitch system.
NOTE : The contents of this catalogue are only giving information to the end user without engagement from our side. The company can modify SPECIFICATIONS of the total machine and it’s components without any previous notice.