- Bajrangkrishiyantra CHAFF CUTTER is an idle farm machine for farmers having few livestock.
- It is durable, long lasting and low maintenance machine.
- It cuts the fodder uniformly, which is ideal for the livestock.
- It improves the digestion of cattle yielding more milking output capacity.
- High production in minimum time.
- Long lasting & functionally superior
- Does not require continuous maintenance
- Superior Quality Blade for longer run
|Chaises||125 x 65 mm channel|
|Gear Box||Four Joint Reverse|
|Safety By||Reverse Gear|
|NO. OF BLADES||Three|
|MOUTH PIECE WIDTH||275 mm|
|SIZE OF FLY WHEEL||850 mm|
|Balance Wheel||900 mm|
|OUTPUT PER HOUR (IN DRY FODDER)||2500 – 3000 Kg.|
|POWER REQUIRED||35 HP|
|APPROX WEIGHT||1000 Kg.|
NOTE : The contents of this catalogue are only giving information to the end user without engagement from our side. The company can modify SPECIFICATIONS of the total machine and it’s components without any previous notice.